Sunday 4 August 2013

Hey guys!  I've updated your grades on my grade sheet from the biology collection.  Some of you guys are almost done!  Woo hoo!  1 week and a half until you guys start back to school (1 week for me).  I hope you guys have been able to keep up with your assignments and enjoy your summer.  

Just a reminder that the following are due he first full day of class:


  • Biology Collection (50 pictures)
  • Assigned reading assignment from the textbook (check previous emails to see corrections)
  • Assigned reading and questions from "Survival of the Fittest"
  • Class supplies
If you have any questions or concerns AT ALL, email me at EBeverage@access.k12.wv.us

Looking forward to seeing you....I have a betta fish lab planned for you in the first full week of class!!

Mrs. Beverage

No comments:

Post a Comment